17 Tuesdays 4:30pm-5:30pm $595
September 19th – January 23nd (No classes 10/31 or 12/26)
In our ages 12-17 classes, your teen will experiment and learn with a variety of mediums in a totally safe, fun, and judgment-free environment! Allow their inner artist to shine through as your teen works with paints, drawing tools, sculpture materials, and more. In these classes, our students will:
- Explore subject matter such as realism, abstraction, color fields, portraiture, wildlife, landscape, and more
- Learn artistic techniques like composition, 3-dimensionality, shading, painting with color and texture, abstraction, realism, and more
- Learn about art history’s influences on today’s modern artists
- Receive one-on-one, encouraging and inspiring expert art instruction
- Be guided based on their personal artistic level, interests and needs
- Benefit from enhanced health and wellness that art and expression are known for, such as increased self-esteem, higher test scores, and better communication skills
Necessary supply list will be provided.
Watch as they grow into their best creative selves!